Assistant Project Manager
- Provide technical functions on construction projects including scheduling, subcontract coordination, cost engineering, and general project administration.
- Assist in management of project processes including RFI’s, submittals, on-site subcontractor meetings, and drawing logs.
- Coordinate between Project Manager, Field Staff, and Installation Manager.
- Obtain and track material procurement and ensure quality control and conformance to contract requirements.
- Assist with project close out and confirm that all contracted work has been completed.
- 2 years of construction experience and/or training in construction management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook);
- Associates Degree in Construction Management or a related field
Please attach your resume to email.